hammer of thor

how to organize business letter

how to organize business letter

everyone has the right to his or her own opinion.there will come a time when you must write a letter to some one to try to persuade themto agree to your point of view. whether it be something as simple as suggesting a menuchange to school lunches or as important as saving an endangered animal, it is importantto clearly state your point of view and support it with strong reasons as to why the readershould take your opinion as their own. as much as we may want to, it is important toremember to never start right away on the draft of you letter. jotting down and organizingyour thoughts is a crucial step that can either make or break your letter. this organizeris a great way to organize your thoughts for a persuasive letter. first, you must comeup with your topic, or main idea. for this

example, the main idea of this letter willbe “students should be given ten extra minutes of lunch time.” this is going to be whatall of my supports will be centered around. when coming up with my reasons, i must makesure of two things. one, my supports are going to be something my reader will care about.i may like to have the extra time to talk with my friends, but my reader may not findthat important enough to support my opinion. two, my reasons are respectful of the otherpoint of view. in some debates, it is important to make sure that my words won’t offendmy reader or put down the other point of view. that may often make your reader not agreewith your side. my main idea is to extend the lunch period by ten minutes, so my threereasons need to support why i feel this way.

my first reason i am going to use is “let’sstudents eat their entire lunch.” now that i have my first reason, i have to give three“whys?” in order to show why i feel this is important to include. my second reasoni feel is important is “students will be able to complete personal matters” onceagain, i must make sure that i give three “whys” to explain my reasoning. wheneverwriting a persuasive letter, always end with the reason you find to be the most persuasive.in this insistence, i feel my next reason may be the most important. “students havea little extra time to relax.” at first it may not sound important, but after goingthrough my “whys” may seem to be a very good reason.now that i have my three reasons,i can see i need to have a conclusion. whenever

completing a persuasive letter, my conclusionis simply going to be restating my main idea. now that i am finished filling out my graphicorganizer, i need to start setting up my rough draft. when i am making the paragraphs formy rough draft, they need to include the following information. paragraph one, you need to havethe main idea of your paper and simply state your three supports to your opinion. paragraphtwo, you will beginning with your first reason as your topic sentence, then follow that withyour three “whys”. your next two paragraphs are going to take shape the same way usingyour other two reasons. then your very last paragraph is going to look almost identicalto your first paragraph just with slight changes to the wording and organization to your sentences.also include what we refer to as the “call

to action”. this is a statement or questionthat will make your reader have to respond to your letter. for this letter, the callto action will be “do you think we can add an extra ten minutes to lunch starting nextmarking period?” this way my reader, who would be the principal in this case, willhave to give a response to my point of view. when you take the time to fill out the graphicorganizer, formation of your rough draft becomes quick and easy. make sure that you read throughyour work after each paragraph to make sure you include the information you wanted andyour sentences sound fluent and complete. when your rough draft is finished, self edityour work, then get a peer or teacher to edit it as well. when you complete your final draft,you will have a very well written persuasive

letter.

Readmore: Obat ejakulasi dini permanen

0 Comment for "how to organize business letter"

Back To Top